R. BRAD LAMBERTH
ATTORNEY / MEDIATOR
Brad has practiced law in Texas since 1989, with an emphasis on complex commercial and civil litigation and business transactions. He received a Business and Finance Degree (with honors) from Baylor University, where he also played for the Baylor Bears baseball team. After graduating Summa Cum Laude (top graduate) in his class at Baylor Law School and serving on the Baylor Law Review as its Editor-in-Chief, Brad began his practice with Strasburger & Price, LLP, one of Dallas’s premier law firms, where he worked in the commercial litigation division.
In 1994, Brad founded his own firm in Dallas and shortly thereafter, obtained his first Million Dollar+ Plaintiff’s verdict. In 2004, Brad moved the firm from Dallas to Rockwall, Texas, where he has deep roots and community ties.
Brad has extensive experience in the area of complex commercial/civil litigation and commercial and business transactions. His commercial litigation practice focuses primarily on the areas of business torts, construction disputes, real estate, employment, landlord/tenant disputes, business fraud, DTPA, fiduciary duty litigation, partner/shareholder disputes, estate and probate litigation, among others. Brad is skilled in commercial and business transactions with an emphasis on real estate (he is also a licensed real estate agent), asset and stock transactions, construction, corporate compliance and governance, business planning, and general corporate law.
Brad is a talented, credentialed mediator who has successfully implemented alternative dispute resolutions for many years. In addition to arbitrating and mediating disputes originating from client referrals within his own law practice, Brad is a highly effective court appointed mediator, resolving extensive and varied cases ranging from simple condemnation matters to complex multi-party and multi-million dollar disputes. Brad has assisted countless parties in resolving their disputes expeditiously, equitably and creatively.
- Admitted to practice before U.S. District Courts, Northern, Western, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Founder, Team Promise Makers
- Rockwall Rotary Foundation
- Former Committee Member, Rockwall Area Young Life
- Member, Lake Pointe Church
- Member Rockwall Independent School District Board of Trustees 1998-2009 (President 2005-2008)
- Baylor University B.B.A. – Finance and Real Estate, with honors, 1985
- Baylor University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 1989
- Editor-in-Chief of the Baylor Law Review, 1988-1989; Order of the Barristers
- Author “The Inevitable Discovery Doctrine: Procedural Safeguards to Ensure Inevitability,” 40 Baylor Law Review 129, 1988
- Letterman, Baylor University Baseball